Saturday, March 29, 2014

Charlie's First Month

Wow!  Charlie's first month really flew by.  He is such a good baby and is getting so big!  At his one month appointment, he weighed 11 pounds 8 ounces (90th percentile), he was 22 1/4 inches long (75%), and his head measured 15 1/2 inches around (98%).  The doctor said he looks perfect, and I have to agree.  Everything at home is going great!  I am still on maternity leave until May 12 and trying everyday to talk Nick into letting me be a stay at home mommy.  ;)  Most days Henry, Charlie, and I just hang out at home.  We have kind of settled into a little routine at home, and I am still a little nervous about taking both boys with me to run errands.  Charlie is awake most of the day now.  I love watching him look around, and Henry loves it when he is awake.  Henry will always yell "eyes open!" when Charlie is awake.  Henry will get right up in Charlie's little face and talk baby talk to him.  It is the cutest thing ever...just melts my heart!  Charlie likes taking his baths now.  I think it relaxes him before bedtime.  He is a really good sleeper.  He usually goes to bed around 9 and then gets up around 2:30 and 5:30.  Nick and I each take a night shift and that is working well for us.  With Henry, I remember being so so tired all of the time.  It is not like that this time around and I don't know if it is because Charlie sleeps better, if Nick and I just have a better middle of the night routine this time, or both.  Everyone refers to our Charlie as our little laid back baby.  He is really laid back!  This little babe can sleep through anything...a vacuum, Oscar barking, or our wild little tornado named Henry. ;)  I am just loving life right now being at home with my boys!  I could not be more blessed!

























No comments:

Post a Comment