Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Oh What a Difference a Week Makes!!!

So much has happened in the past week!   My little boy is now an official crawler (started crawling July 31) thanks to lots of help from his Uncle Will and Aunt Paige while they were visiting last weekend.  Henry also said his first word, mama, two days ago (August 2).  He says it all the time now, and I have to admit, it is the best feeling in the world to hear my little boy say mama :)  We also found out on Monday, July 30, that Katie is having a little girl.  Henry can't wait to meet his baby cousin!  It has been such a fun week!  I am so glad that I was able to be home to watch my little boy start crawling and say his first words.  Now I can only hope that he takes his first few steps on a Saturday on Sunday ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment