Sunday, March 18, 2012

Okay, so I have done a terrible job of updating this blog.  So much has happened since I have last posted.  Our baby boy is now 4 months old, weighs 20 lbs. 5 oz., and is 25 1/2 inches long.  He loves to put his hands in his mouth, really anything in his mouth :)  His favorite toy is Ted, his Cardinals teddy bear.  Our big boy just started eating cereal with a spoon.  I just whipped up my first batch of baby food with the baby bullet mom and dad got me for Christmas.  Tomorrow Henry will get to try peas for the first time.  Yay!!!!  It's the little things that excite Nick and I nowadays :)


1 comment:

  1. yay for the update, I've been waiting :)
    it's hard finding time for everything in life, and I'm sure even more hard now that you are back to work!
    let me know how you like the baby bullet, I'm thinking about investing in one for baby number 3!

    ReplyDelete