Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My Little Boy is Growing Up WAY Too Fast

It seems that my little Henry has turned into a little grown-up overnight.  :(  Henry is now sleeping in his big boy bed.  Monday night (Dec. 2) was the first night that he slept in his big boy bed throughout the entire night.  Needless to say, this momma did not get much sleep.  I kept waking up and checking the monitor to make sure that my babe was ok.  I think the transition to the big boy bed has been much harder on me than it has been on Henry.  He LOVES his race car bed!!!  Every night, he jumps in it and cuddles up with his Cardinals teddy bear, his Santa night light, and the race car that he made with Paw Paw.  It is so cute!  He even makes sure that his teddy bear is covered up with the blanket.  He has a cute Cardinals blanket for his bed, but he insists on using my puppy dog Snuggie as his blanket.  He now knows that his old room will now be Charlie's room.  He keeps going in Charlie's room and taking things across the hall to his new room.  I guess he is not ready to share all of his belongings with his little brother just yet.  ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment