Monday, May 28, 2012

Our Summer is Off to a Great Start with a Visit from Uncle Will

I am really enjoying my time off, and I love to think that I still have over 2 1/2 months before I go back to work.  I could really get used to staying at home with my little boy every day.  Nick might have to drag me back to work kicking and screaming :)  Henry is on the verge of crawling now.  You can tell that he is really wanting to figure it out and get moving.  I tell everyone that Oscar Mayer is in for a rude awakening when Henry starts crawling.  Henry is always looking for Oscar.  Those two are best buddies!
Henry is getting the hang of drinking from his sippy cup.  We fill it with water during his meals.  He looks like such a big boy using it!  He also has a new tooth on the top left side of his mouth.  This makes 3 teeth total now.  He is also starting to chew his food when he eats.  It is so cute watching him eat!  He makes a "mmmmm" sound after every bite :)

Will came home this past week, and Henry loved seeing his Uncle Will.  We spent a lot of time at mom and dad's, and yesterday Henry got in his kiddie pool for the first time.  He loved it!  I knew he would because he loves being in the water when he takes his baths.







No comments:

Post a Comment